The BC Social Procurement Initiative (BCSPI) launched province-wide in 2021, as an expansion of the successful Coastal Communities Social Procurement Initiative (CCSPI) that has been in operation since 2018. As BCSPI rolls out across the province, the municipal social procurement initiatives that become implemented provide an opportunity for local businesses to become suppliers.
- The benefits and opportunities of social procurement
- Doing business with local government
- Tools to communicate your business' social value
- Case studies from business and local government
- Kristi Fairholm Mader, BC Social Procurement Initiative & Scale Collaborative
- Amy Robinson, LOCO BC
- David LePage, Buy Social Canada
- Anthony Jeffery, Manager of Procurement for Squamish
- Erin Annis, Procurement Office for Cowichan Regional District
- Dylan Goggs, CEO, CleanStart BC
- Scott Hainsworth, Manager of Purchasing, City of Courtenay
Thank you to Futurpreneur for your generous sponsorship of this event!