Local businesses are the heart and soul of our communities. They also create big economic impacts, by creating jobs, circulating profits, buying local products/services and supporting local causes.
The BC Amplify Local campaign runs during Small Business Week in Canada (October 15-21, 2023). LOCO and our partners are focusing this campaign on measuring and promoting the local impact of BC's B2B suppliers and encouraging businesses to localize their supply chains by working with great local business suppliers. The workshops are open to businesses across BC.
Join us to discuss how the buy local campaign can support your business, and how you can engage in the campaign.
The workshop will include both content and connection:
- The impact of your local business
- Tools to communicate local attributes to businesses who care
- An overview of the #BCBuyLocal Amplify Your Impact campaign
- Making the most of buy local marketing to local business customers
- Time to connect with other BC business suppliers
Please register in advance. This event is free of charge thanks to our B2B campaign partners.
All workshop dates are:
- Wednesday October 18, 4:30 - 6 pm
- Friday October 20, 9:30-11 am
If these dates/times don't work for you but you'd like to participate, please contact us as we will consider adding other dates if there is sufficient demand.